Hershey Montessori School
Hershey Montessori School is comprised of two campuses. The Concord Campus educates children from birth to 12 years of age, and the Huntsburg Campus focuses on adolescents age 12 to 18.
The Adolescent program is tailored to the developmental needs of each individual.
Students thrive as they learn to live, learn, and work together.
Integrated studies lead to sophisticated problem-solving and contributions to their school community.
Students come from all over the world and represent a range of socio-economic backgrounds, races, religions, and cultures.
Parents are welcomed as partners in the ongoing process of preparing their children for life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 86 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,425
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Open House - Sat., September 18, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., October 16, 2021 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., February 05, 2022 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., March 05, 2022 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., April 09, 2022 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., May 07, 2022 - get more information!
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$16,425 - $41,195 - Varies based on program level and/or boarding options.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Students at Hershey Montessori follow a carefully crafted curriculum aimed at intellectual, social and practical development in a manner and environment that is appropriate for the child at each stage of development. Children are guided through all the same basic concepts as in a traditional school environment through a self-taught, exploratory approach that allows them the freedom to choose their work and progress at their own developmental pace. Following the AMI Montessori curriculum, guides create a framework for learning that provides freedom within boundaries, and teaches the student life-long lessons of initiative and self discipline.In addition to standard curriculum, Montessori students have the benefit of learning from their environment, studying language and engaging in the arts at a deep level. Beyond intellectual development, Montessori students are taught the importance of empathy and respect, as well as practical life skills that are achieved through purposeful work. From infancy, Montessori students are taught how to practically take care of themselves and the world around them through every day activities and common courtesies like greeting or thanking people.
Profile last updated: 02/12/2021
Endorse Hershey Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Computers in Private School
Some schools require you to purchase a laptop as part of their book fee. Others let you bring your own computer.
July 10, 20217 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.