Hershey Montessori School is comprised of two campuses. The Concord Campus educates children from birth to 12 years of age, and the Huntsburg Campus focuses on adolescents age 12 to 18.
The Adolescent program is tailored to the developmental needs of each individual.
Students thrive as they learn to live, learn, and work together.
Integrated studies lead to sophisticated problem-solving and contributions to their school community.
Students come from all over the world and represent a range of socio-economic backgrounds, races, religions, and cultures.
Parents are welcomed as partners in the ongoing process of preparing their children for life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,860
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 31 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$17860 - $52,720 - Varies based on program level and/or boarding options.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Students at Hershey Montessori follow a carefully crafted curriculum aimed at intellectual, social, and practical development in a manner and environment that is appropriate for the child at each stage of development. Children are guided through all the same basic concepts as in a traditional school environment through a self-taught, exploratory approach that allows them the freedom to choose their work and progress at their own developmentalpace.Following the AMI Montessori curriculum, guides create a framework for learning that provides freedom within boundaries and teaches the student life-long lessons of initiative and self-discipline. In addition to the standard curriculum, Montessori students have the benefit of learning from their environment, studying language, and engaging in the arts at a deep level. Beyond intellectual development, Montessori students are taught the importance of empathy and respect, as well as practical life skills that are achieved through purposeful work. From infancy, Montessori students are taught how to practically take care of themselves and the world around them through everyday activities and common courtesies like greeting or thanking people.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hershey Montessori School cost?
Hershey Montessori School's tuition is approximately $17,860 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Hershey Montessori School?
The application deadline for Hershey Montessori School is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Hershey Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.