Our school is like a family with many long term teachers and a management team who have both been with the KinderCare over ten and fifteen years.
You will enjoy being a part of your child's education and our school with daily parent/teacher communications and seasonal family events.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your community's NECPA accredited Preschool where you will find a team of teachers ready to educate your child with the use of all their senses and in all developmental areas. Our school is like a family, with many long term teachers and a management team who have both been with the KinderCare over12 and17 years. You will enjoy being a part of your child's education and our school with daily parent/teacher communications and seasonal family events.
- Our Preschool is equipped with a keypad only entry, locked back doors to all classrooms and fenced playgrounds. All teachers have annual training in CPR, First Aid, Universal Precautions and SIDS. Along with the above training, each year teachers receive a minimum of 30 in-service training hours on a child development related topic.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224) The state pays 100% of tuition at this center for families on subsidy!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for High School Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for High School Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse High School Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.