High School Road KinderCare
Our school is like a family with many long term teachers and a management team who have both been with the KinderCare over ten and fifteen years.
You will enjoy being a part of your child's education and our school with daily parent/teacher communications and seasonal family events.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your community's NECPA accredited Preschool where you will find a team of teachers ready to educate your child with the use of all their senses and in all developmental areas. Our school is like a family, with many long term teachers and a management team who have both been with the KinderCare over 12 and 17 years. You will enjoy being a part of your child's education and our school with daily parent/teacher communications and seasonal family events.
- Our Preschool is equipped with a keypad only entry, locked back doors to all classrooms and fenced playgrounds. All teachers have annual training in CPR, First Aid, Universal Precautions and SIDS. Along with the above training, each year teachers receive a minimum of 30 in-service training hours on a child development related topic.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224) The state pays 100% of tuition at this center for families on subsidy!
Endorse High School Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.