Covenant Christian High School
- Covenant Christian High School is dedicated to providing an excellent Christ-centered education, equipping students for a life of scholarship, leadership and service.
- Covenant Christian High School was called into being to present a distinctive approach to the education of young men and women during a pivotal time in their lives.
- Our primary goal is to help students develop a way of understanding life that is radically different from the way our culture currently presents it.
- Covenant Christian High School is dedicated to helping young men and women establish a Christian understanding of life that gives them purpose and moral direction.
- Our hope is that Covenant students will be fully prepared to impact their world for Christ.
- Being convinced that the Christian worldview is the best explanation of reality, we are committed to equipping students to view life through the lens of Biblical truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Spanish, Art History, Music Theory, US History|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,600|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid scholarships are available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ryan Threlkeld|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Cook|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bible Study Groups, Civics, Drama, Math Club, NHS, Rocket Team, Spanish Club, Student Council Civics, Drama, Math Club, NHS, Rocket Team, Spanish Club, Bible Study Groups,|
- A 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale during their last year of school
- Minimal math readiness for Algebra 1
- A composite score in at least the 50th percentile on a nationally standardized test
- Basic writng competency as demonstrated by their ability to write an essay
- Have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ or at least be open to the idea
- Applicant must demonstrate a desire to be at Covenant
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndianapolisGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
2801 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- IndianapolisGrades: 7-12 | 599 students
3360 W 30th St
Indianapolis, IN 46222
- IndianapolisGrades: 9-12 | 1272 students
5225 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
- CarmelGrades: 9-12
2825 W 116th Street
Carmel, IN 46032
- IndianapolisGrades: 9-12 | 435 students
5000 Nowland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46201
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.