Holloman Child Development & Education Center
Holloman Child Development and Education Centers are located in Hampton, Newport News - Denbigh, Williamsburg and Grafton.
Services include Infant and toddler care, perschool, kindergarten, 1st through 6th grade elementary and child care.
State licensed and IAPE Accredited. Summer recreation program offered during the summer months. Closed on most national holidays, Call for details.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 68 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies by grade level. Billed Weekly. Call for details.
National avg.: 85%
Vernon L. Holloman Jr.
- Holloman Child Development and Education Centers offer a Christian environment using the ABEKA curriculum.
Endorse Holloman Child Development & Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.