Holy Angels Academy
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 57 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,850
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition chart available upon request.
Kristi Doyle, Principal
- Holy Angels Academy provides excellent Catholic and academic education for children of all faiths by empowering learners in a safe, nurturing, disciplined and inclusive environment according to the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. We serve Sumter and the surrounding communities by opening the doors to an obtainable, affordable and fulfilling Christian educational experience for all families. Together with families, we help 4K-6th grade children build a firm foundation in faith, reading, writing, math, public speaking, social and life skills. We collaborate with Cardinal Newman School of Columbia to continue Catholic Education, which includes a rich variety of Academics, Arts, and Athletics, for 7th through 12th grade students.
Profile last updated: 11/03/2021
Endorse Holy Angels Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.