Holy Angels Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Angels Catholic School is located on the Holy Angels Parish grounds and serves PreK-6th grades under the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and as a member of the Mother Theodore Catholic Academy.
- The Mother Theodore Catholic Academies will provide the highest quality education and a strong spiritual base that prepares students of all faiths to be positive members of society through continuing education and achievement.
- Holy Angels Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students of the school.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered program.
- Holy Angels Catholic School strives to educate children in Christian beliefs and to provide a learning environment that will assist the child in developing intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Discipline is a necessary element of this mission. We believe that the school must help each student attain the self-discipline necessary for self-reliance and successful learning.
- Until a student exhibits the ability to be self-disciplined, guidance must, and will, be provided.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Angels Catholic School also viewed these schools: St. Richard's Episcopal School.
Seeking employment for assistant teacher. Sharon Boahene, (317) 709-1374, age's 3-5 or needed. Thank you, Sharon Boahene
- Posted by Teacher - samcb
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017