Holy Cross Lutheran Church & School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (618) 344-3145
- The mission of Holy Cross is to communicate the love of God in Jesus Christ to our members, community, and world, as we bring people to their Savior through baptism, make disciples through education, and care for our members and community in acts of love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maryville Grades: K-11 | 364 students
7110 State Rt. 162
Maryville, IL 62062
(618) 505-7000 4.9 K-11
With an excellent curriculum and caring supportive teachers, Holy Cross exceeded my expectations. I feel confident that the entire staff works to see every child reach their full potential.
- Posted by Parent - Melanie S.
As a retired Teacher, I am extremely pleased with the academics at Holy Cross. The teachers are wonderful, as well as very caring. The value offered is huge.
- Posted by Parent - Susan V.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.