Ss Peter & Paul School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (618) 344-3450
- Since 1856 Saints Peter and Paul Parish has provided the community with spiritual enlightenment and guidance.
- The school was established in 1868. Since the schools humble beginnings it has provided a quality Catholic education to children from pre-school through the eighth grade.
- Saints Peter and Paul is a fully accredited institution that is committed to emphasizing the core curriculum as well as the areas of fine arts, computer literacy, physical education, and music which includes band and choir.
- Saints Peter and Paul also offers activities in various clubs, team sports, tutoring, and a latchkey program.
- At Saints Peter and Paul school the students are engaged in spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth.
- Parent and Friends is an organization whose purpose is to sponsor activities, workshops and events that bring the school, teachers and parents together.
- The organization is also used to raise funds for the betterment of our school.
- All parents of SS Peter and Paul students are members of the Parents and Friends Club and are encouraged to be involved in all of our activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If an activity is not offered and there is interest, someone will implement it. Teachers are dedicated. Religion plays into all aspects of education.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - marym
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.