Holy Family Cathedral School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (918) 582-0422
- We invite you to explore the unique and faith-based learning opportunities our school can offer your children and your family.
- The dedicated faculty and staff of Holy Family Cathedral School strive to foster Christian character and quality education in our students.
- Our school celebrates the cultural diversity of our families and believes that each child shall be equally loved, nurtured and challenged within our Christian framework and educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918) 481-1111 8.2 PK-12
- Tulsa Grades: NS-8 | 451 students
1519 S Quincy Ave
Tulsa, OK 74120
(918) 584-4631 1.1 NS-8
- Tulsa Grades: K-12 | 832 students
7700 South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
(918) 491-7720 6.8 K-12
We have been very happy at Holy Family Cathedral School! We were drawn to the school by the new classical curriculum, and the teachers' enthusiasm for the school's transformation. It is the only Catholic Classical school in Tulsa, and so the curriculum and teaching methodology in a Catholic setting stands out. I don't know the reasoning for the other negative reviews/comments of HFCS, but they are outdated. Schools change over time, and with the right leadership, change for the better. Come check out Holy Family!
- Posted by Parent - HFCS Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.