Holy Family Day School
- Holy Family Day School's mission is to provide a Christian preschool for the benefit of our community.
- We will develop a positive self-image and a love of learning for our children through a balanced program of social, pre-academic and Christian education.
- The Catholic School of the future, rooted in the richness of the Catholic tradition, will be a Christ-centered learning environment, focused on cultivating the potential of children and adults within the faith community.
- As an educational center where Gospel values are learned, embraced, and integrated by all members, the Catholic School will be a center for life-long learning, which both challenges and empowers persons to assess the present and to design the future.
- The Catholic School will create an integrated curriculum that accommodates the diversity of learners in a global society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.