Holy Family Day School
- Holy Family Day School's mission is to provide a Christian preschool for the benefit of our community.
- We will develop a positive self-image and a love of learning for our children through a balanced program of social, pre-academic and Christian education.
- The Catholic School of the future, rooted in the richness of the Catholic tradition, will be a Christ-centered learning environment, focused on cultivating the potential of children and adults within the faith community.
- As an educational center where Gospel values are learned, embraced, and integrated by all members, the Catholic School will be a center for life-long learning, which both challenges and empowers persons to assess the present and to design the future.
- The Catholic School will create an integrated curriculum that accommodates the diversity of learners in a global society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.