Holy Family Day School
- Holy Family Day School's mission is to provide a Christian preschool for the benefit of our community.
- We will develop a positive self-image and a love of learning for our children through a balanced program of social, pre-academic and Christian education.
- The Catholic School of the future, rooted in the richness of the Catholic tradition, will be a Christ-centered learning environment, focused on cultivating the potential of children and adults within the faith community.
- As an educational center where Gospel values are learned, embraced, and integrated by all members, the Catholic School will be a center for life-long learning, which both challenges and empowers persons to assess the present and to design the future.
- The Catholic School will create an integrated curriculum that accommodates the diversity of learners in a global society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.