Holy Name Elementary School
- Holy Name Parish School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education.
- Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
- We, the faculty of Holy Name Parish School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student.
- We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child.
- We strive to form a Catholic community; to form a Christian community; to teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person; to support and supplement the family as the educators of their children; to show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child; to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally; and to develop each child's potential and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 5.7 PK-8
- Daly City Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 4 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
180 Fair Oaks Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)824-2240 4.1 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 293 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415)861-8840 5.5 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 153 students
495 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)221-7500 2.3 K-8
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.