Holy Name Elementary School
- Holy Name Parish School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education.
- Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
- We, the faculty of Holy Name Parish School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student.
- We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child.
- We strive to form a Catholic community; to form a Christian community; to teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person; to support and supplement the family as the educators of their children; to show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child; to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally; and to develop each child's potential and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 5.7 NS-8
- Daly City Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 4 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 255 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)771-6600 5.2 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)861-5432 4.1 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.