- Holy Name Parish School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education.
- Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
- We, the faculty of Holy Name Parish School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student.
- We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child.
- We strive to form a Catholic community; to form a Christian community; to teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person; to support and supplement the family as the educators of their children; to show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child; to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally; and to develop each child's potential and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 408 students
2750 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.