Holy Name Elementary School
- Holy Name Parish School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education.
- Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
- We, the faculty of Holy Name Parish School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student.
- We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child.
- We strive to form a Catholic community; to form a Christian community; to teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person; to support and supplement the family as the educators of their children; to show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child; to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally; and to develop each child's potential and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 5.7 PK-8
- Daly City Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 4 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 255 students
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)771-6600 5.2 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)861-5432 4.1 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.