The teachers and staff at Hudson KinderCare are dedicated to the education of young children.
Each teacher attends training days for professional development to help strengthen their teaching skills.
We strive to be a part of your family, so communication with the families is very important to us.
We want to make this time in your child's life special and educational.
To us, each child is an important individual who needs attention, love and support to grow and develop.
We use this time with them to work on social skills as well as academic skills.
Our teachers are passionate about early childhood education and helping your child be the best they can be.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Hudson KinderCare! We serve Hudson, River Falls and the surrounding communities. We are excited to meet you! Our teaching staff believe in developing the whole child and working with families to help each child grow and learn to their fullest abilities. Hudson KinderCare is Hudson's first and only 5 star rated childcare provider with Wisconsin's new YoungStar rating system. We are proud to provide excellent education and customer service to our families. Your child will have a safe, secure environment to learn in with wonderful, caring teachers to learn from. We have a true passion for early childhood education and would love the opportunity to be a part of your child's life. I am so grateful to have opened this center in 2007 with my assistant director, Dani. Together with our wonderful staff, we have created a home away from home for your child where early childhood education is our focus.
- The safety and security of our children is one of our top priorities. We have a coded entrance into our facility as well as three locked and fenced in playground areas. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid, CPR, Shaken Baby and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Our classrooms have age appropriate toys and learning equipment specific for their age and development level.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA and county assistance from other counties as well
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hudson KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hudson KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hudson KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.