- The teachers and staff at Hudson KinderCare are dedicated to the education of young children.
- Each teacher attends training days for professional development to help strengthen their teaching skills.
- We strive to be a part of your family, so communication with the families is very important to us.
- We want to make this time in your child's life special and educational.
- To us, each child is an important individual who needs attention, love and support to grow and develop.
- We use this time with them to work on social skills as well as academic skills.
- Our teachers are passionate about early childhood education and helping your child be the best they can be.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Hudson KinderCare! We serve Hudson, River Falls and the surrounding communities. We are excited to meet you! Our teaching staff believe in developing the whole child and working with families to help each child grow and learn to their fullest abilities. Hudson KinderCare is Hudson's first and only 5 star rated childcare provider with Wisconsin's new YoungStar rating system. We are proud to provide excellent education and customer service to our families. Your child will have a safe, secure environment to learn in with wonderful, caring teachers to learn from. We have a true passion for early childhood education and would love the opportunity to be a part of your child's life. I am so grateful to have opened this center in 2007 with my assistant director, Dani. Together with our wonderful staff, we have created a home away from home for your child where early childhood education is our focus.
- The safety and security of our children is one of our top priorities. We have a coded entrance into our facility as well as three locked and fenced in playground areas. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid, CPR, Shaken Baby and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Our classrooms have age appropriate toys and learning equipment specific for their age and development level.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA and county assistance from other counties as well
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
744 Ryan Dr Ste 202
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)222-0384 2.1 9-12
- Hudson Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
403 Saint Croix Street
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)386-3941 2.4 PK-8
- Stillwater Grades: NS-8 | 175 students
14940 62nd St N
Stillwater, MN 55082
(651)439-7831 7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.