Iboc Christian Academy
- IBOC Christian Academy is licensed by the state in which we operate.
- We are an equal opportunity provider. We accept applications for admission and employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, color, creed, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
- To provide academic excellence and spiritual enrichment for each student, assisting them to become productive and responsible citizens.
- We believe learning in the elementary grades is fundamental and imperative to the students' successful functioning throughout their education career.
- We believe all students can learn if given the proper resources, instruction, assistance and time-on-task.
- We are committed to each student, offering the best education possible.
- We believe Godly principles incorporated with extremely high expectations and basic foundations for learning will assist in producing spiritually balanced, academically abreast, emotionally sound individuals, capable of overcoming a world of challenges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
643 W Wintergreen Road
Lancaster, TX 75134
(972)218-0808 6.8 PK-12
- Decatur Grades: NS-6 | 43 students
3475 N Maple Ave
Decatur, IL 62526
(217)875-0529 666 NS-6
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.