Illiana Christian High School
- Illiana Christian High School is founded on the Bible as interpreted in the Reformed creeds.
- We graduate academically capable people with a comprehensive Christian view of life committed to the challenge of serving God and others.
- The educational program at Illiana Christian High School is designed to help give its students a well-rounded Christian view of life.
- It aims to interpret all aspects of life in the light of the Holy Scriptures and the Reformed creeds.
- Illiana aims to graduate students with competence academically, but also aims to graduate young people who know, serve, and love God and their neighbor.
- All courses must be God-centered, meet the best educational standards, and be taught by a faculty committed to Christian instruction and scholarship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||472 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,390|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Steve Holwerda|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crete Grades: 7-12 | 303 students
1610 Main St
Crete, IL 60417
(708) 672-3262 9.7 7-12
- Merrillville Grades: 9-12 | 459 students
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 887-5959 12.4 9-12