Andrean High School
- Deeply committed to this liberating teaching of Jesus Christ, we the staff at Andrean High School resolve to enable our students to achieve the degree of academic and moral excellence of which each is capable.
- Working with parents, church, and community, we promise to educate the whole person whose thoughts, words, and deeds will exert a positive influence on society at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansing Grades: 9-12 | 472 students
2261 Indiana Ave
Lansing, IL 60438
(708) 474-0515 12.4 9-12
- Griffith Grades: K-12 | 156 students
826 N. Harvey St.
Griffith, IN 46319
(219) 922-8428 5.5 K-12
- Hammond Grades: 9-12 | 561 students
1519 Hoffman Street
Hammond, IN 46327
(219) 932-9058 11.5 9-12
- Portage Grades: PK-12 | 283 students
3040 Arlene Street
Portage, IN 46368
(219) 762-8962 7.3 PK-12
- Valparaiso Grades: NS-12 | 293 students
360 N. 325 E.
Valparaiso, IN 46383
(219) 548-2701 17.1 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.