Immaculate Conception School
- Established in 1926, Immaculate School has an 82-year tradition of dedication to students of all faiths.
- Immaculate School, teaching preschool to grade eight, is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the North Carolina Department of Public Instructions and the Diocese of Charlotte.
- All students receive instruction in Religious Education, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English/Language Arts, Health, Physical Education, Computer/Library Skills, Art, Music and Spanish.
- Immaculate also offers a wide array of clubs, sports and activities, and a strong tradition of special after-school programs.
- The Immaculate School community is committed to preparing each student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially to face the challenges of a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MartinsburgGrades: KG-8 | 70 students
401 E Kellett St
Martinsburg, MO 65264
- HermannGrades: PK-8 | 166 students
133 W 4th St
Hermann, MO 65041
- WarrentonGrades: KG-8 | 109 students
716 E Booneslick Rd
Warrenton, MO 63383
- SilexGrades: K-9 | 49 students
25 Saint Alphonsus Rd
Silex, MO 63377
- MexicoGrades: 6-12 | 231 students
204 N Grand St
Mexico, MO 65265
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.