Immanuel Evangelical School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Immanuel Lutheran School was started in the church basement with 27 students and one teacher in Waukegan on Chapel Street in 1965. April 1, 1974 the new school was completed in Waukegan on Frolic Avenue. Today, the school teaches approximately 90 children from Pre-K through 8th grades. The faculty consists of a fulltime principal/teacher, three additional full-time teachers, two part-time teachers, each serving in Kindergarten and Preschool, and one part-time tutor/librarian. All of our teachers are graduated from accredited colleges and have a Bachelor's or higher degree. Immanuel Lutheran School is Christ-based and each day starts with teachings of the bible. On Wednesdays, our pastor leads the studies in Chapel instead of the classroom. In addition, the average school day consists of reading, writing, English, arithmetic, history, science, Spanish as a second language, gym, and art. The Immanuel Lutheran School Society is a parent-teacher organization, that meets two or three times during the school year. The purpose of this group is to promote better communication, aid in parental and educational knowledge, encourage fellowship and support school functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Immanuel Evangelical School often compared to?
Immanuel Evangelical Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Lake County Baptist School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Immanuel Evangelical School?
The application deadline for Immanuel Evangelical School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Immanuel Evangelical School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards