Institute Of Islamic Education
- The Institute Of Islamic Education is a full-time, residential Islamic Institute dedicated to training Huffaz and Ulama.
- IIE prepares young Muslim men and women by educating them in both the religious and secular sciences so that they will be capable and qualified to lead the Muslim community in North America.
- The house of Islam has firmly stood for over fourteen hundred years upon the unshakable cornerstones of the Quran and Sunnah.
- The depth of their truisms, the breadth of their coverage, and subtlety of insight have breathed into Islam such ascendancy as that can only be derived from the Divine.
- From the life of the Prophet Muhammad and his Companions, the understanding emerges that the Quran and Sunnah comprise a fountainhead of knowledge that must be both preserved and propagated by this Ummah.
- This understanding spawned a historically unparalleled birth of sustained intellectual activity.
- Innumerable books were penned on subjects as varied as Quranic Exegesis, Hadith, Islamic Law, Spirituality, Seerah, History, Economics, Mathematics, Astronomy, Medicine, and Sociology.
- Libraries were created; research institutes were sanctioned; and scholars were tenured.
- Through the blood and sweat of countless scholars and a community commitment to knowledge, a legacy was born.
- Against all odds, this legacy has continued. Neither meagerness of resources nor the acrimony of enemies has stayed its tide.
- It is this heritage of learning that continues all over the world today.
- New research into the Quran and Sunnah is ongoing and necessary as modern scientific discoveries, ethical problematic, and religious polemics emerge and develop.
- The language of knowledge is changing, and this necessitates a modern Islamic dialogue articulated by qualified scholarship.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.