Bethlehem Lutheran Child Development Center
- Bethlehem Lutheran Child Dev Center believes that each child has an individual personality, separate learning style, and family background.
- Spontaneous play and child initiated activities are an important part of learning and cognitive development.
- Our goal is to help children develop the skills they will need to succeed in school and throughout life.
- Our pledge is for a continuous positive contact and communication with each other to insure consistency, security and emotional support to help children grow.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elgin Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
274 Division St
Elgin, IL 60120
(847) 931-2804 0.9 NS-8
- Elgin Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
109 N Spring St
Elgin, IL 60120
(847) 741-7633 1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.