St. John's Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Solid colored collared shirts. Jeans or khaki pants.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Battle of the Books, Science Olympics
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band, handbells
- St. John`s Lutheran School is called to provide a learning environment whose purpose is empowering the leaders of tomorrow to be disciples of Christ today, firmly grounded in faith and solidly equipped to live in service to God and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. John's Lutheran School offer?
St. John's Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. John's Lutheran School's ranking?
St. John's Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards