Interfaith Child Development Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (281) 292-3617
- Interfaith Child Development Center inspires children to grow, discover and develop a love of learning.
- Our Challenging educational environment encourages and nurtures creativity, individuality and compassion.
- The Private Full Day Kindergarten provides a curriculum where the students will grow cognitively, socially, emotionally, physically, and creatively.
- Our goal is to provide a positive environment for the students, where they feel comfortable and enjoy learning.
- Our hands-on approach is visible in every aspect of the classroom.
- The private full day kindergarten places emphasis on small reading groups, one-on-one reading, creating stories, and developing the love of writing.
- The students receive help in understanding reading concepts through individual attention as well as in a group environment.
- Through the strong guidance of the teachers, students are provided the opportunity to explore math, social studies, and are provided a strong knowledge of science concepts.
- Included in our weekly curriculum are enrichment classes in Spanish, Physical Education, Computer Lab/Science Lab and Music.
- The private school environment we offer provides our families with resources and tools that will enrich their life as a family.
- The Interfaith Child Development Center continues its outstanding accomplishments while meeting the educational and nurturing needs of our children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Interfaith Child Development Center is The John Cooper School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281) 298-9200 1.3 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 68 students
6909 Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring, TX 77382
(281) 681-3500 1.3 PK-K
- Spring Grades: PK-1 | 177 students
7303 S Forestgate Dr
Spring, TX 77382
(281) 465-4069 1.4 PK-1
- Tomball Grades: PK-12 | 164 students
27440 Kuykendahl Rd
Tomball, TX 77375
(281) 516-0600 1.9 PK-12
Best preschool in the Woodlands. The teachers and administration is amazing and worth every penny. The Woodlands has some great private schools and have tried John Cooper and Woodlands Academy but Interfaith does have the best program and teachers. My two boys have had the same teacher and she has been at Interfaith for over 20 years. They are amazing and know early childhood. My husband and I feel 100% comfortable placing our children at the school. I recommend Interfaith to anyone wanting a quality and loving school.
- Posted by Parent - south
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.