Iupui Center For Young Children
Tel: (317) 274-3508
- Iupui Center believe that children learn through play, concrete experiences, and interaction with their environment and adults.
- By the use of individual, small and whole group activities, plus a variety of experiences, we encourage the children to develop to their full potential.
- It is the teacher's role to develop activities and curriculum goals that Encourage and foster the development of positive self esteem and confidence, Promote the development of positive social skills and an appreciation of cultural diversity, Promote the development of motor, cognitive, and creative skills in literacy and language development, math, science, music, art, and social studies.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 247 students
75 N Belleview Pl
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 860-1000 1.1 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 7-12 | 23 students
1402 N Belleview Pl
Indianapolis, IN 46222 1.4 7-12
- Indianapolis Grades: K-3 | 4 students
Po Box 18679
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317) 916-9050 1.4 K-3
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-K | 24 students
575 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 226-5487 1.5 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.