St. Anthony Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (317) 636-3739
- St. Anthony Catholic School serves 154 students in grades Kindergarten-7 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St. Anthony Catholic School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 247 students
75 N Belleview Pl
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 860-1000 0.4 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 7-12 | 23 students
1402 N Belleview Pl
Indianapolis, IN 46222 1 7-12
- Indianapolis Grades: K | 53 students
321 Limestone St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 274-3508 1.2 K
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 301 students
2850 Cold Spring Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 923-0328 2.5 PK-12
- Indianapolis Grades: K-3 | 4 students
Po Box 18679
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317) 916-9050 2.6 K-3
Wonderful school, with dedicated and caring staff/instructors. The school is really focused on the individual child rather than numbers. Best decision I've ever made.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Please share with teachers, administrators, room mothers and students. My name is Samuel Hobbs Sr. I have been a friend of Fr. McCaslin for many years. I am also a Eucharistic Minister volunteer at Methodist Hospital in the Catholic chaplaincy. Myself and other volunteers distributed the Christmas cards made by the St. Anthony students to the hospital patients. The patients were elated and emotionally moved to receive these personal messages from children in their own words. Kudos to all involved, a wonderful idea.
- Posted by Administrator - manat
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.