J Bar J Learning Ctrs Sisters Academy Campus
- School's misson is promoting integrity and developing critical thinking in an atmosphere of positive respect and mutual respect.
- All students are capable of being confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Our on-campus school has an outstanding, proficiency-based academic model that has proven effective at helping at-risk girls discover who they are as learners.
- Last year, our students, on average, climbed 2 grade levels in Writing, 4.2 grade levels in Math, and 2.3 grade levels in Reading.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bend Grades: 9-12 | 155 students
23861 Dodds Rd
Bend, OR 97701 13.9 9-12
- Prineville Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
835 South Main Street
Prineville, OR 97754
(541)416-0114 18.3 PK-8
- Bend Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
62895 Hamby Rd
Bend, OR 97701
(800)910-0412 20 9-12
- Redmond Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
2731 SW Airport Way
Redmond, OR 97756
(541)548-7803 22 PK-12
- Redmond Grades: NS-5 | 102 students
1720 Nw 19th St
Redmond, OR 97756
(541)548-3785 24.7 NS-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.