J Bar J Learning Ctrs Sisters Academy Campus
- School's misson is promoting integrity and developing critical thinking in an atmosphere of positive respect and mutual respect.
- All students are capable of being confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Our on-campus school has an outstanding, proficiency-based academic model that has proven effective at helping at-risk girls discover who they are as learners.
- Last year, our students, on average, climbed 2 grade levels in Writing, 4.2 grade levels in Math, and 2.3 grade levels in Reading.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bend Grades: 9-12 | 155 students
23861 Dodds Rd
Bend, OR 97701 13.9 9-12
- Prineville Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
835 South Main Street
Prineville, OR 97754
(541)416-0114 18.3 PK-8
- Bend Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
62895 Hamby Rd
Bend, OR 97701
(800)910-0412 20 9-12
- Redmond Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
2731 SW Airport Way
Redmond, OR 97756
(541)548-7803 22 PK-12
- Redmond Grades: NS-5 | 102 students
1720 Nw 19th St
Redmond, OR 97756
(541)548-3785 24.7 NS-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.