Jewish Institute Of Queens
- The Jewish Institute of Queens provides an active, versatile, and challenging learning environment in which students are primed for life in a changing world.
- We offer the opportunity for a quality education to meet the varied intellectual, cultural, physical, social and emotional needs of each child so that he or she may become a self-reliant, conscientious, and productive citizen.
- The Jewish Institute of Queens is an exciting and innovative place for children to grow and learn.
- The entire staff is dedicated to providing an education that will prepare every child for future academic success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||501 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmhurst Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
5625 92nd St
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718)592-6800 0.2 9-12
- Rego Park Grades: PK-8 | 318 students
8525 61st Rd
Rego Park, NY 11374
(718)426-4963 0.2 PK-8
- Corona Grades: PK-1 | 41 students
3327 97th St
Corona, NY 11368
(718)478-0780 0.6 PK-1
- Rego Park Grades: PK | 65 students
9730 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374
(718)897-5822 0.7 PK
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.