Johnsons Montessori School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Johnsons Montessori School's mission is to help each child reach their full potential in all areas of life.
- It's curriculum is first skills children is introduced to in the montessori environment.
- These activities assist them in developing responsibility, a strong sense of self-worth and self-sufficiency by teaching them to care for themselves and the environment.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Johnsons Montessori School is Arkansas River Valley Montessori (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8
1001 N Tyler St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)663-4513 0.4 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: 9-12 | 760 students
6300 Father Tribou St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)664-3939 0.5 9-12
If you want a place that truly is a community and family atmosphere where your child will flourish and grow this is the place. The curriculum is leaps and bounds above what you would get elsewhere for the cost. My daughter loves it. I know she will prepared for elementary school after Johnson's.
- Posted by Parent - q_mil
As a first time parent, I was hesitant to trust anyone with my child. The decision to send my daughter to Johnson's is the best decision I could have made. She is constantly surprising me; at 21 months she signs and says her colors, knows her shapes, and can identify more zoo animals than I can. The administration at Johnson has been very responsive to my questions and concerns. They are very responsive to feedback and suggestions. When my child has been sick, they have called and check on her and me. I''ve would recommend Johnson's to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - await
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.