Johnsons Montessori School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Johnsons Montessori School's mission is to help each child reach their full potential in all areas of life.
- It's curriculum is first skills children is introduced to in the montessori environment.
- These activities assist them in developing responsibility, a strong sense of self-worth and self-sufficiency by teaching them to care for themselves and the environment.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8
1001 N Tyler St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)663-4513 0.4 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: 9-12 | 760 students
6300 Father Tribou St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)664-3939 0.5 9-12
If you want a place that truly is a community and family atmosphere where your child will flourish and grow this is the place. The curriculum is leaps and bounds above what you would get elsewhere for the cost. My daughter loves it. I know she will prepared for elementary school after Johnson's.
- Posted by Parent - q_mil
As a first time parent, I was hesitant to trust anyone with my child. The decision to send my daughter to Johnson's is the best decision I could have made. She is constantly surprising me; at 21 months she signs and says her colors, knows her shapes, and can identify more zoo animals than I can. The administration at Johnson has been very responsive to my questions and concerns. They are very responsive to feedback and suggestions. When my child has been sick, they have called and check on her and me. I''ve would recommend Johnson's to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - await
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.