Kerman Christian School
Tel: (559) 846-7200
- Our Mission Statement: In 1993, a group of concerned Christians sensed God's leading to establish a Christian School that would provide quality education based upon a firm foundation in God's Word.
- A basic responsibility of Christian parents is to "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6.
- Kerman Christian School is an extension of the Christian home, and the Christian way of life.
- The staff of Kerman Christian is dedicated to the responsibility of providing a high standard of education.
- Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular viewpoint, Kerman Christian School offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life.
- The curriculum, taught by qualified Christian faculty, allows parents to provide their children with academic instruction consistent with the Christ-centered teaching received at home and at church.
Kerman Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Admissions Director||Desiree Burrows|
- · Family atmosphere · Christ centered teaching · Excellent Christian Certificated Teachers Pre – School to 6th grade · Full Pre-school and Pre-Kindergarten classes both AM and PM with full day care provided. · K-6 class size is no more than 20 students · Fully equipped Computer Lab, fully trained Computer teacher · Beautiful New facility with fully equipped Library · Spacious playground with lunch time activities for students · Student Council and leadership development · Extended and structured after school care · Reasonable tuition · Seven Star Academy On line School Grades 6 - 12 · Parent involvement through PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship)
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.