Kerman Christian School
- Our Mission Statement: In 1993, a group of concerned Christians sensed God's leading to establish a Christian School that would provide quality education based upon a firm foundation in God's Word.
- A basic responsibility of Christian parents is to "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6.
- Kerman Christian School is an extension of the Christian home, and the Christian way of life.
- The staff of Kerman Christian is dedicated to the responsibility of providing a high standard of education.
- Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular viewpoint, Kerman Christian School offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life.
- The curriculum, taught by qualified Christian faculty, allows parents to provide their children with academic instruction consistent with the Christ-centered teaching received at home and at church.
Kerman Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Admissions Director||Desiree Burrows|
- · Family atmosphere · Christ centered teaching · Excellent Christian Certificated Teachers Pre – School to 6th grade · Full Pre-school and Pre-Kindergarten classes both AM and PM with full day care provided. · K-6 class size is no more than 20 students · Fully equipped Computer Lab, fully trained Computer teacher · Beautiful New facility with fully equipped Library · Spacious playground with lunch time activities for students · Student Council and leadership development · Extended and structured after school care · Reasonable tuition · Seven Star Academy On line School Grades 6 - 12 · Parent involvement through PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship)
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.