Kerman Christian School
- Our Mission Statement: In 1993, a group of concerned Christians sensed God's leading to establish a Christian School that would provide quality education based upon a firm foundation in God's Word.
- A basic responsibility of Christian parents is to "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6.
- Kerman Christian School is an extension of the Christian home, and the Christian way of life.
- The staff of Kerman Christian is dedicated to the responsibility of providing a high standard of education.
- Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular viewpoint, Kerman Christian School offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life.
- The curriculum, taught by qualified Christian faculty, allows parents to provide their children with academic instruction consistent with the Christ-centered teaching received at home and at church.
Kerman Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Admissions Director||Desiree Burrows|
- · Family atmosphere · Christ centered teaching · Excellent Christian Certificated Teachers Pre – School to 6th grade · Full Pre-school and Pre-Kindergarten classes both AM and PM with full day care provided. · K-6 class size is no more than 20 students · Fully equipped Computer Lab, fully trained Computer teacher · Beautiful New facility with fully equipped Library · Spacious playground with lunch time activities for students · Student Council and leadership development · Extended and structured after school care · Reasonable tuition · Seven Star Academy On line School Grades 6 - 12 · Parent involvement through PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship)
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.