Thanks for taking time to look into our programs. We are designed to provide a warm and nurturing atmosphere We provide an excellent program for families and simultaneously make ever effort to manage our expenses to keep our tuition as reasonable as possible.
Your child, age six weeks through school age (age 12) may be enrolled.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: 5-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our staff uses a developmentally appropriate curriculum. We have an exciting Summer Program for all ages, especially Kindergarten and School Age kids! We think that each of our children are "Number One Kids"! If you are interested in our program for your child contact us for more information
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Kid's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.