Kiddie Academy Of Marlboro
Tel: (732) 536-9708
- Kiddie Academy is a leading child care provider. Specifically, we excel in educationally focused child care.
- Since we launched our first academy more than 27 years ago, Kiddie Academy has experienced tremendous growth.
- Today, we have academies coast to coast. And we're growing every day.
- At the center of our educational philosophy is an age-appropriate curriculum, based on the individual needs of your child.
- We accommodate your child’s ever-changing needs, which means your child is taught based on his or her current pace and potential, as opposed to an average of every other child in the classroom.
- Kiddie Academy is a national organization with academies designed to meet the highest standards in care, education and safety.
- Life Essentials helps us achieve exactly that. Plus, as one of the country’s most respected child care organizations, you’ll benefit from the best practices and systems shared by academy owners and teachers throughout the United States.
- There are many child care providers and day care providers out there.
- But only Kiddie Academy provides the kind of well-rounded, enriching, educationally focused care that children truly deserve and parents constantly seek.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Township Grades: PK-K | 100 students
893 Cranbury-South Rive Road, Suite B209-210
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
(732) 521-3433 8.4 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.