- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 96 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Collier High School is a program of Collier Services, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization which was founded in 1927 by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
- Collier High School offers a specialized co-educational opportunity for over 150 High School students each year.
- State required academic classes, and college and career preparation courses offer students a well-rounded education which prepares them, with confidence, for the job market or the pursuit of higher education. Funded both privately and through local public school districts, Collier has a curriculum designed for maximum impact.
- Students with difficulty adapting to public schools are guided and supported by our Counseling Program to reach their full potential through the use of: Individual Education Plans (IEP); year-round individual, group and family counseling; small classes with dedicated teachers; extracurricular activities; and active involvement by child-study teams from the public school systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Collier School?
Endorse Collier School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards