- Collier High School is a program of Collier Services, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization which was founded in 1927 by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
- Collier High School offers a specialized co-educational opportunity for over 150 High School students each year.
- State required academic classes, and college and career preparation courses offer students a well-rounded education which prepares them, with confidence, for the job market or the pursuit of higher education.
- Funded both privately and through local public school districts, Collier has a curriculum designed for maximum impact.
- Students with difficulty adapting to public schools are guided and supported by our Counseling Program to reach their full potential through the use of: Individual Education Plans (IEP); year-round individual, group and family counseling; small classes with dedicated teachers; extracurricular activities; and active involvement by child-study teams from the public school systems.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerset Grades: 2-12 | 104 students
2 Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(908)253-3870 14.3 2-12
- Pennington Grades: K-12 | 125 students
100 Straube Center Blvd
Pennington, NJ 08534
(609)730-9553 29.6 K-12
- Teaneck Grades: 9-12 | 183 students
1135 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201)862-1796 39 9-12
- Wayne Grades: 1-12 | 79 students
620 Valley Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973)633-3837 39.8 1-12