Marlboro Montessori Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Montessori Method is unsurpassed as the most outstanding and valuable educational contribution to the entire world! It is the only educational approach that is accompanied by very sophisticated and effective learning materials that have been tested for over a century.
- Maintaining an extraordinary track record, Montessori has moved into the 21st century with great honor and recognition from educators and families on all seven continents.
- Founded in 1978, Marlboro Montessori Academy is one of the premier Montessori schools in central New Jersey.
- Offering half day, full day, extended care and summer camp activities, we have students from various towns including Matawan, Freehold, Old Bridge, Manalapan, Marlboro, Aberdeen, Hazlet, South Amboy, Millstone, Englishtown, Holmdel, Colts Neck, Howell, Little Silver, Wickatunk, Middletown and others.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Jean C Avery|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Adventures in Story Land, Artists & their Mediums, Basic Drawing, Creative Art, Fashion & Accessory Design, Le Petit Chef Cooking Program, Mandarin Language & Culture, Spanish Language, Sports Readiness, Yoga & Creative Movement|
- The Marlboro Montessori Academy is a NJ certified preschool and K-8 private school. Since its founding in 1978, the Marlboro Montessori Academy has remained centered and committed to its mission as a Montessori school. The Academy has successfully implemented this advanced teaching technique founding by Maria Montessori over 100 years ago. This sophisticated learning method enhances and optimizes each student to reach their highest potential. The exceptional facilities, the dedicated staff, and the world renowned Montessori Method combine to create the most sought after educational experience. For more information about the Marlboro Montessori Academy, please visit us at www.MarlboroMontessoriAcademy.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrickGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
714 Herbertsville Rd
Brick, NJ 08724
- HazletGrades: 2-12 | 22 students
665 Holmdel Rd
Hazlet, NJ 07730
- HolmdelGrades: K-8 | 496 students
165 Bethany Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
- LincroftGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
347 Middletown Lincroft Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
- RoselleGrades: PK-4 | 79 students
1305 St. George Avenue
Roselle, NJ 07203
MMA is the epitome of Dr. Maria Montessori's philosophy of a hands-on and well rounded approach to learning. This timeless and classic method is in my opinion the best preparation for the world our children will inhabit.
- Posted by Teacher - doxie
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.