Kids Count Playschool Inc
Tel: (978) 887-6005
- Kids Count is a private PreSchool educating children2.9to6yearsof age.
- Kids Count offersthreedifferentprograms:PreSchool,PreKindergarten andKindergarten. Kids Count Playschool Inc isconveniently locatedontheBoxford/Georgetown, Massachusettsline.
- We are minutes away from routes 95 NorthandSouth.Established17years ago, Kids Count continues to be oneofthefinest academicbasedPreschools on the North Shore.
- Our goal atKids Count is to provide our studentswithapositivelearningexperience.
- We follow the Massachusetts CurriculumFrameworksincludingtheWebof Learning. We received an Accreditation awardin recognition ofbeingatopquality Preschool through the ECAEYCin May of 2005.
- Our main focus is on Reading Readiness and Mathskills. We also stress theimportanceofSocial/EmotionalDevelopment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boxford Grades: PK-K | 118 students
173 Washington St
Boxford, MA 01921
(978) 352-7294 2.5 PK-K
- North Andover Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
(978) 725-6272 5 9-12
- Rowley Grades: PK-4 | 57 students
121 Wethersfield St
Rowley, MA 01969
(978) 948-2237 5.3 PK-4
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.