Kids Count Playschool Inc
- Kids Count is a private PreSchool educating children2.9to6yearsof age.
- Kids Count offersthreedifferentprograms:PreSchool,PreKindergarten andKindergarten. Kids Count Playschool Inc isconveniently locatedontheBoxford/Georgetown, Massachusettsline.
- We are minutes away from routes 95 NorthandSouth.Established17years ago, Kids Count continues to be oneofthefinest academicbasedPreschools on the North Shore.
- Our goal atKids Count is to provide our studentswithapositivelearningexperience.
- We follow the Massachusetts CurriculumFrameworksincludingtheWebof Learning. We received an Accreditation awardin recognition ofbeingatopquality Preschool through the ECAEYCin May of 2005.
- Our main focus is on Reading Readiness and Mathskills. We also stress theimportanceofSocial/EmotionalDevelopment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boxford Grades: PK-K | 118 students
173 Washington St
Boxford, MA 01921
(978)352-7294 2.5 PK-K
- North Andover Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
(978)725-6272 5 9-12
- Rowley Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
121 Wethersfield St
Rowley, MA 01969
(978)948-2237 5.3 PK-6
- Byfield Grades: 9-12 | 423 students
1 Elm St
Byfield, MA 01922
(978)465-1763 5.7 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.