Kids 'R' Kids
Tel: (919) 550-8864
Our most cherished principle, "Hug First, Then Teach", defines every aspect of who we are at Kids `R` Kids.
Unlike many daycare centers or childcare providers, our methodology is a whole child approach.
We work to strengthen and encourage every child`s emotional, intellectual, social, and physical well-being through the expertise of our childcare providers and a unique partnership with parents.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges by age|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- With a love of children at our core, each Kids `R` Kids facility is family-owned and operated by local residents to ensure a solid sense of community. Kids `R` Kids Learning Academies are nationally renowned, and our academy is proud to be part of your community! We desire the absolute best for the children in our care and, therefore, we provide:
- -A safe and secure, state-of-the-art environment with onsite owners
- -Peace of mind with secure online video monitoring of your child`s classroom
- -Creative, fun, and technology-driven accredited educational programs
- -Dedicated, highly-trained, and personable teachers and staff
- -Nutritious meals prepared onsite that exceed USDA guidelinesConvenient drop-off and pick-up with flexible hours
Profile last updated:
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.