Kids 'R' Kids
Our most cherished principle, "Hug First, Then Teach", defines every aspect of who we are at Kids `R` Kids.
Unlike many daycare centers or childcare providers, our methodology is a whole child approach.
We work to strengthen and encourage every child`s emotional, intellectual, social, and physical well-being through the expertise of our childcare providers and a unique partnership with parents.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 217 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Ranges by age
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
- With a love of children at our core, each Kids `R` Kids facility is family-owned and operated by local residents to ensure a solid sense of community. Kids `R` Kids Learning Academies are nationally renowned, and our academy is proud to be part of your community! We desire the absolute best for the children in our care and, therefore, we provide:
- -A safe and secure, state-of-the-art environment with onsite owners
- -Peace of mind with secure online video monitoring of your child`s classroom
- -Creative, fun, and technology-driven accredited educational programs
- -Dedicated, highly-trained, and personable teachers and staff
- -Nutritious meals prepared onsite that exceed USDA guidelinesConvenient drop-off and pick-up with flexible hours
Endorse Kids 'R' Kids. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.