Southside Christian School
- SCS is an independent Christian school that assists Christian parents in raising their children to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We are excited that your are considering SCS to help meet your family's educational needs.
- Our goal is to bring together like-minded Christian families who desire to have their children's education reflect their Christian values.
- Our purpose is to help children realize their full potential and glorify God spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- As such, our vision for SCS is "Excellence through Absolute Truth in Christian Education.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform: Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,525|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit www.scswarriors.com for specific tuition costs.|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Ellen Patton|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Please visit www.scswarriors.com for specific admisssions requirements.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clayton Grades: 7-12 | 6 students
408 Covered Bridge Rd
Clayton, NC 27520
(919)550-8181 4.1 7-12
- Fuquay Varina Grades: K-12 | 284 students
10212 Fayetteville Rd
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
(919)552-5612 10.7 K-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.