Southside Christian School
Tel: (919) 585-6742
- Southside Christian School is a college-preparatory Christian school which exists to support Christian families by providing Christ-centered education in an environment which challenges students to pursue spiritual and academic excellence.
- Students and staff represent over 100 local churches. We are truly serving families from all over Johnston and Wake County.
- The academic program is rigorous, taught by certified teacher, and in an accredited school. SCS is accredited through ACSI and AdvancEd.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform: Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,525|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit www.scswarriors.com for specific tuition costs.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Please visit www.scswarriors.com for more information.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clayton Grades: 7-12 | 6 students
408 Covered Bridge Rd
Clayton, NC 27520
(919) 550-8181 4.1 7-12
- Fuquay Varina Grades: K-12 | 332 students
10212 Fayetteville Rd
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
(919) 552-5612 10.7 K-12
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.