KinderCare at Prairie Stone
- Our teachers and staff here at Prairie Stone KinderCare are dedicated and passionate about education, as well as caring for your children.
- Our staff here brings many years of early childhood experience, along with a variety of backgrounds in Early Childhood Education.
- All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified and we care for children six weeks to twelve years of age.
- We offer an educational curriculum to meet the needs of our children as they prepare for a successful future, as well as several enrichment programs in Phonics, Math, Reading, Cooking, Music, Cheerleading, and Science.
- The true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and a love for learning!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Prairie Stone KinderCare provides fun and educational programs for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our passion is what makes our school different. We have a passion for teaching and caring for children that leads us to develop the whole child- socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. In doing so, we make learning fun.
- Our centers are held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards, so that you can rest assured that your child is safe with us. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Kara Tinder, performs daily safety checks and audits classrooms on a regular basis to ensure that our center exceeds both licensing and company standards. All of our staff is trained in First Aid, CPR (for Infants, Children and Adults) and SIDS. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Not accepting subsidies at this time.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoffman Estates Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
5135 Trillium Blvd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(224)402-7408 0.3 1-12
- Hoffman Estates Grades: K-1 | 116 students
5334 Sears Pkwy
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(847)286-8687 0.5 K-1
- Barrington Grades: PK-K | 69 students
98 Algonquin Rd
Barrington, IL 60010 2.8 PK-K
- Carpentersville Grades: PK-K | 57 students
665 Barrington Ave
Carpentersville, IL 60110
(847)551-4328 3.3 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.