KinderCare at Prairie Stone
Tel: (847) 645-9510
Our teachers and staff here at Prairie Stone KinderCare are dedicated and passionate about education, as well as caring for your children.
Our staff here brings many years of early childhood experience, along with a variety of backgrounds in Early Childhood Education.
All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified and we care for children six weeks to twelve years of age.
We offer an educational curriculum to meet the needs of our children as they prepare for a successful future, as well as several enrichment programs in Phonics, Math, Reading, Cooking, Music, Cheerleading, and Science.
The true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and a love for learning!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Prairie Stone KinderCare provides fun and educational programs for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our passion is what makes our school different. We have a passion for teaching and caring for children that leads us to develop the whole child- socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. In doing so, we make learning fun.
- Our centers are held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards, so that you can rest assured that your child is safe with us. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Kara Tinder, performs daily safety checks and audits classrooms on a regular basis to ensure that our center exceeds both licensing and company standards. All of our staff is trained in First Aid, CPR (for Infants, Children and Adults) and SIDS. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Not accepting subsidies at this time.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to KinderCare at Prairie Stone is Camelot Schools (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Valeo Academy (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoffman Estates Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
5135 Trillium Blvd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(224) 402-7408 0.3 1-12
- Hoffman Estates Grades: K-1 | 116 students
5334 Sears Pkwy
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(847) 286-8687 0.5 K-1
- Barrington Grades: PK-K | 77 students
98 Algonquin Rd
Barrington, IL 60010
(847) 844-3738 2.8 PK-K
- Carpentersville Grades: PK-K | 57 students
665 Barrington Ave
Carpentersville, IL 60110
(847) 551-4328 3.3 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.