- Valeo Academy is a private Christian K-12 school that is restoring Historical Biblical Education in academics and character.
- Using The Principle Approach®, Valeo Academy teaches your child to reason Biblically from God’s Word and apply the principles from God’s Word to every subject your child studies.
- For more detailed information, please see below, or visit our website at www.valeoacademy.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level and membership status. Please visit www.valeoacademy.com for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||John Steed|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, DanceBasketball, Dance,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- What Makes Valeo Academy different from other private schools?
Our method of education, called the Principle Approach®, is the
Biblical method of education that shaped the character and
reasoning of America’s Founders. This education produced
America’s Christian history, its Constitution, and the
greatest thinkers and leaders in history. The Principle
Approach®, not only teaches children to think critically and
reason Biblically, it produces:
- The mastery of subjects and the ability to articulate them
- A Christian and Biblical worldview
- The formation of Christian conscience and character
- The formation of scholarship and a strong and diligent work ethic
- The long-term application of education to life-choices
- Do you want your children to not only learn a subject but to be a master of that subject? Do you want your children to remember what they learn and carry it with them the rest of their lives? Using The Principle Approach®, Valeo Academy teaches your children to reason Biblically from God’s Word and apply the principles from God’s Word to every subject they study. By teaching them HOW to think and HOW to learn, we are developing masters, not just learners. The Principle Approach® also requires the teacher to be a master of the subject. Using the Noah Plan® curriculum as well as doing extensive research of primary resources, the teacher becomes a “living textbook”, creating lessons and activities that make each and every subject come alive!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
AuroraGrades: PK-12 | 645 students
2255 Sullivan Road
Aurora, IL 60506
PalatineGrades: PK-8 | 360 students
445 N. Benton Street
Palatine, IL 60067
LisleGrades: 9-12 | 1330 students
2200 Maple Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 418 students
2700 W Highland Avenue
Elgin, IL 60124
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.