- Valeo Academy is a private Christian K4-12 school that is restoring Historical Biblical Education in academics and character. Using The Principle Approach, Valeo Academy teaches your child to reason Biblically from God`s Word and apply biblical principles to every subject your child studies.
- For more detailed information, please see below, or visit our website at www.valeoacademy.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level and membership status. Please visit www.valeoacademy.com for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Samaria Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano & Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Valeo Academy exists to empower students to discover their true worth and purpose, awaken a love for learning from a Biblical worldview, and develop the character to become the best version of themselves.
- A Valeo education is truly unlike any other. Here we seek to draw out the "extraordinary" in each and every student. We don`t put treasure in your student; we help them discover and draw out the treasure and greatness that God has placed within them.
- Valeo is a Preparatory Academy designed to prepare your student for a future career or college education; but even more importantly-to prepare them for life. While providing an interactive education based on Biblical principles, our vision at Valeo Academy goes one step further. It is our mission to equip your student to build their life upon the Word of God, His Story (History), His Ways, His Wisdom and His Insight as the foundation of every subject in our curriculum. Furthermore, we endeavor to be a model of Christian character development that is designed to raise up a generation of children that will help shape the future.
- For all parents and families, we seek to partner with you to see God`s promise come to fruition in each student`s life:"May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace."Psalm 144:12 (NLT).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
2101 N. Fremont
Chicago, IL 60614
(773)525-4990 12.5 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.