Harvest Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Harvest Christian Academy Photo #9 - Spring musicals featuring students in grades 4-12. Hello Dolly was the production in spring of 2018.
- The mission of Harvest Christian Academy is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- HCA is a ministry of Harvest Bible Chapel; one church on multiple campuses in the Chicagoland area.
- Our school is located at the Elgin Campus. Watch this testimony from Graduation 2018
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Human Geography, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Statistics, AP US History|
|Average SAT score||1110|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(K-5, Middle School, High School have different stipulations. See harvestchristianacademy.org/dresscode.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||see harvestchristianacademy.org/tuition for current rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kristy Weidman|
|Admissions Associate||Lauryn Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
History Club, K5 Buddies, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
High School Worship Band, Middle School Worship Band, Photography, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Lions in Training Basketball, Lions in Training Cross Country, Lions in Training Volleyball
- Our Distinctives
- A commitment to the Bible as the final authority in all matters.
- A commitment to thorough and purposeful integration of biblical principles in the teaching of all academic disciplines.
- A program that strives to equip students for great success in higher education.
- An emphasis in intentional discipleship through instruction, mentorship, counseling and prayer.
- A faculty characterized by a growing walk with Christ, expressed in a life that is increasingly glorifying, growing, gracious, generous, and grateful.
- An embrace of Kingdom responsibility and opportunities for growth through service.
- A surrender to the authority of the local church.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 660 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
(630)562-7501 14.2 9-12
Thankful for the teachers and administrators here who are committed to Christ and discipling HCA students in the context of academic excellence.
- Posted by Parent - kweid
Amazing school with a focus on Christ. Teachers are loving and academics Are above grade level of local public schools.
- Posted by Parent - Kedan
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.