Harvest Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (847) 214-3500
Harvest Christian Academy Photo #9 - Spring musicals featuring students in grades 4-12. Hello Dolly was the production in spring of 2018.
- The mission of Harvest Christian Academy is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- HCA is a ministry of Harvest Bible Chapel; one church on multiple campuses in the Chicagoland area.
- Our school is located at the Elgin Campus. Watch this testimony from Graduation 2018
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Human Geography, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Statistics, AP US History|
|Average SAT score||1110|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(K-5, Middle School, High School have different stipulations. See harvestchristianacademy.org/dresscode.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||see harvestchristianacademy.org/tuition for current rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kristy Weidman|
|Admissions Associate||Lauryn Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
History Club, K5 Buddies, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
High School Worship Band, Middle School Worship Band, Photography, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Lions in Training Basketball, Lions in Training Cross Country, Lions in Training Volleyball
- Our Distinctives
- A commitment to the Bible as the final authority in all matters.
- A commitment to thorough and purposeful integration of biblical principles in the teaching of all academic disciplines.
- A program that strives to equip students for great success in higher education.
- An emphasis in intentional discipleship through instruction, mentorship, counseling and prayer.
- A faculty characterized by a growing walk with Christ, expressed in a life that is increasingly glorifying, growing, gracious, generous, and grateful.
- An embrace of Kingdom responsibility and opportunities for growth through service.
- A surrender to the authority of the local church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 660 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
(630) 562-7500 14.2 9-12
Thankful for the teachers and administrators here who are committed to Christ and discipling HCA students in the context of academic excellence.
- Posted by Parent - kweid
Amazing school with a focus on Christ. Teachers are loving and academics Are above grade level of local public schools.
- Posted by Parent - Kedan
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.