Kindercare Learning Center #1036
The teachers and staff at Coburg Road KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Our teachers have an average tenure of three years at our center and everyone has studies or degrees in the field of early childhood education.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all the we do here at the Coburg Road KinderCare and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Coburg Road KinderCare! We are passionate about providing the best place for children each day by both offering nurturing care and a fun, educational day filled with exploration, and discovery. We offer a variety of flexible schedules to accommodate your needs. All of our highly-qualified, state-certified teachers strive to provide a warm, caring atmosphere for your child each and every day that is filled with educational, developmentally- appropriate activities, time with friends, home-cooked meals, and lots of fun, of course! We always enjoy visitors so please feel free to stop by for a visit anytime during our business hours. We look forward to meeting you!
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That's why protection and preparedness are critical considerations in everything we do at KinderCare child day care centers. From First Aid training for emergency situations to sanitation and ensuring a clean and healthy environment for children, we have more than 40 years of experience ensuring that every child is happy and healthy. And, our 1,700 KinderCare child care centers nationwide and vans and buses used for transportation all are designed with the safety and security of children in mind. Although scraped knees are a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Oregon DHS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center #1036?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center #1036 is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center #1036. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.