Every school has its own personality and this is where we truly shine.
Our staff members are engaged professionals with a true heart for children.
With years of experience and an enthusiasm for teaching this staff is a wonderful example of early childhood educators; I am proud to introduce you to them.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 65 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Westpark Kindercare! We are conveniently located in the residential area of Irvine called Westpark in one of the nicest locations in Irvine. We are surrounded by community parks, shopping and homes and are especially lucky to have a spacious school with four large playgrounds, all of them with grass and room to run. Although we have a wonderful curriculum and a beautiful school, it's our staff that sets us apart. Come visit us today and experience for yourself the Westpark Kindercare difference!
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In
addition to the built-in security features at the center we
strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and
departure. Teaching your child the importance of hand washing
at an early age helps maintain his/her health. Children may become
sick during the day; if your child becomes ill while at the school
we think it's better for him/her to be at home with you. We
will call you and ask that you pick your child up within the
hour. All children need to be symptom free for 24 hours
before returning to school.
We also follow monthly emergency drills and have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff who maintains our safety and cleanliness records.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- None accepted.
Endorse Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.