We have been serving the Louisville area since 1979 and have 186 years of combined service.
Our teachers are passionate about Early Childhood Development. We currently have six Bachelor's degree-holders and two Associate's degree-holders. Our staff recently achieved NAEYC accreditation in November 2015.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Klondike KinderCare where we provide a safe and stimulating learning environment. We continuously monitor and support your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our thoroughly trained teachers are dedicated and passionate about meeting the developmental needs of your child.
- Our center has doors that require a code to enter, and we have a huge fenced playground. We require you to sign your child in and out using our rosters. If another adult needs to pick up your child, we will ensure that person is on the authorized list on your enrollment agreement as well ad check a picture ID. Several members of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified. We regularly schedule and practice emergency evacuations, as required by our state licensing regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- 4 C's (Community Coordinated Child Care); FOC (Foster Care); Food Program, (Does not accept NACCRRA) but 10% Military discount
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Klondike KinderCare?
The application deadline for Klondike KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Klondike KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.