St Martha Elementary School
Tel: (502) 609-6711
- As a Catholic school, we are called to promote the Gospel message of community and service to others based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church.
- It is our intent that, in this setting, all students will strive to discover, experience, and share their dignity as persons through worship, education, and daily Christian living.
- Saint Martha School recognizes itself as a dedicated community of teachers, parents, and students given the opportunity to teach and learn together.
- We believe that Saint Martha School shares with the home, the church, and the community the responsibility for the total development of the students, realizing that the parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Saint Martha School, therefore, is dedicated to presenting a pattern of life - spiritual, intellectual, and social values - which leads to the formation of the whole person according to Christian teaching.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.