Calvary Christian Academy
- Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) was founded in September of 1995 as a school primarily for the members of Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia.
- The programs at CCA are established to round out the overall academic curriculum.
- Some of these programs take place during the school day, while others are considered an after school extension to the curriculum.
- We are regularly looking for qualified and capable help at our school.
- This includes positions as teachers and substitute teachers, as well as non-teaching support positions.
- Interested applicants can pick up an application at the respective school office or download one from the website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215)438-6557 10.9 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1618 Womrath Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215)288-5667 9.3 K-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.