Calvary Christian Academy
- Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) was founded in September of 1995 as a school primarily for the members of Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia.
- The programs at CCA are established to round out the overall academic curriculum.
- Some of these programs take place during the school day, while others are considered an after school extension to the curriculum.
- We are regularly looking for qualified and capable help at our school.
- This includes positions as teachers and substitute teachers, as well as non-teaching support positions.
- Interested applicants can pick up an application at the respective school office or download one from the website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215)438-6557 10.9 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1618 Womrath Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215)288-5667 9.3 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.