Calvary Christian Academy
- Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) was founded in September of 1995 as a school primarily for the members of Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia.
- The programs at CCA are established to round out the overall academic curriculum.
- Some of these programs take place during the school day, while others are considered an after school extension to the curriculum.
- We are regularly looking for qualified and capable help at our school.
- This includes positions as teachers and substitute teachers, as well as non-teaching support positions.
- Interested applicants can pick up an application at the respective school office or download one from the website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215)438-6557 10.9 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1618 Womrath Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215)288-5667 9.3 K-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?