Calvary Christian Academy
- Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) was founded in September of 1995 as a school primarily for the members of Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia.
- The programs at CCA are established to round out the overall academic curriculum.
- Some of these programs take place during the school day, while others are considered an after school extension to the curriculum.
- We are regularly looking for qualified and capable help at our school.
- This includes positions as teachers and substitute teachers, as well as non-teaching support positions.
- Interested applicants can pick up an application at the respective school office or download one from the website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||958 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
- PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
- PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-8 | 363 students
6445 Bingham St
Philadelphia, PA 19111
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.