St Christopher School
- The faculty of our school shares the mission of Jesus with the students placed in its care by helping them live as responsible, Catholic witnesses in the 21st century.
- This witness is actualized when everyone respects the dignity of each person, creates a spirit of hospitality, and strives to witness Catholic behavior in thoughts, words, and actions.
- St. Christopher School, staffed by a lay faculty, serves the community by providing a safe and caring learning environment supported by a cooperative, supportive, Catholic family atmosphere at home so that all students can experience an enriching and value-based education.
- In fact, the faculty believes that to succeed in the classroom, the backing of homes where virtue is practiced, serious study is encouraged, and the authority of the school is supported is necessary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||622 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215) 426-1909 11.8 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
518 E Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215) 843-4833 10 PK-3
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.