Community Comprehensive Learning Center Inc
- Since 1987, Community Learning Center has served more than 6,000 adult and teen learners.
- Established with just 67 students, CLC now serves 400 annually.
- CLC fosters personal growth, economic self-sufficiency, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- We help our learners not only to seek employment and admission to college and job training programs but also to overcome difficult societal and personal issues poverty, crime, violence, teen pregnancy, substance abuse, discrimination, and domestic abuse that often impede the attainment of goals.
- Community Learning Center's mission is to help adults develop literacy, math, and life skills using a supportive and holistic approach, so that they can realize their fullest potential at home, in the workplace, and in the community.
- Founded in 1987, CLC provides no-cost classes in Adult Basic Education, General Educational Development (GED) Examination Preparation, and English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- CLC also participates in the Commonwealth's Move Up initiative, is a PA WIN affiliate, and serves as a Community Outreach Center for Pennsylvania CareerLink.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 919 students
11023 Kipling Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215)637-1648 10.5 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215)426-1909 5.4 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 494 students
3033 Levick Street
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215)338-9797 6.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.