Community Comprehensive Learning Center Inc
- Since 1987, Community Learning Center has served more than 6,000 adult and teen learners.
- Established with just 67 students, CLC now serves 400 annually.
- CLC fosters personal growth, economic self-sufficiency, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- We help our learners not only to seek employment and admission to college and job training programs but also to overcome difficult societal and personal issues poverty, crime, violence, teen pregnancy, substance abuse, discrimination, and domestic abuse that often impede the attainment of goals.
- Community Learning Center's mission is to help adults develop literacy, math, and life skills using a supportive and holistic approach, so that they can realize their fullest potential at home, in the workplace, and in the community.
- Founded in 1987, CLC provides no-cost classes in Adult Basic Education, General Educational Development (GED) Examination Preparation, and English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- CLC also participates in the Commonwealth's Move Up initiative, is a PA WIN affiliate, and serves as a Community Outreach Center for Pennsylvania CareerLink.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 919 students
11023 Kipling Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215)637-1648 10.5 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215)426-1909 5.4 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 494 students
3033 Levick Street
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215)338-9797 6.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.