Community Comprehensive Learning Center Inc
- Since 1987, Community Learning Center has served more than 6,000 adult and teen learners.
- Established with just 67 students, CLC now serves 400 annually.
- CLC fosters personal growth, economic self-sufficiency, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- We help our learners not only to seek employment and admission to college and job training programs but also to overcome difficult societal and personal issues poverty, crime, violence, teen pregnancy, substance abuse, discrimination, and domestic abuse that often impede the attainment of goals.
- Community Learning Center's mission is to help adults develop literacy, math, and life skills using a supportive and holistic approach, so that they can realize their fullest potential at home, in the workplace, and in the community.
- Founded in 1987, CLC provides no-cost classes in Adult Basic Education, General Educational Development (GED) Examination Preparation, and English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- CLC also participates in the Commonwealth's Move Up initiative, is a PA WIN affiliate, and serves as a Community Outreach Center for Pennsylvania CareerLink.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 843 students
11023 Kipling Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19154
- PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-8 | 360 students
6445 Bingham St
Philadelphia, PA 19111
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
500 W Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- HaverfordGrades: NS-8 | 111 students
851 Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
- Elkins ParkGrades: NS-PK | 108 students
7763 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.