Christ The King Elementary School
Tel: (215) 632-1375
- Christ the King Parish Elementary School fosters the development of Gospel values in each student.
- We lead our students to follow Jesus faithfully and to make positive contributions to society.
- The faculty cooperates in: Commitment to instilling values and morals through respect for self, others and God - Teaching students to be positive members of society by encouraging growth in intellectual and social powers - Keeping the love of Christ as an integral part of daily life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-7 | 91 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 438-6557 10.4 PK-7
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 396 students
44 W Logan St
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215) 842-1266 9.5 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
6707 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19126
(215) 927-7770 7.8 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.