Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy
- Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy was established in 1969 under the name Greater Philadelphia Junior Academy, as a regional school to provide Christ-centered education for the children of Greater Philadelphia Seventh-day Adventist Churches.
- Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy is part of the Seventh-day Adventist educational system.
- As such, HVCA operates on the belief that education involves more than the pursuit of a certain course of study.
- It means more than the preparation for the present life.
- Education has to do with the whole being and with the whole period of existence possible to man.
- Through Christ and His Spirit, God determined to restore humanity from its lost state.
- Through the Bible, He has revealed His will to the world, a revelation that supersedes human reason.
- Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy's primary purpose is to bring students to an understanding and acceptance of God's plan of salvation and restoration through Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Germantown Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?