St. Helena School
Tel: (610) 279-3345
- St Helena School's mission is to be Beacons of Light and Hope through Service.
- We affirm the gospel values through our commitment to the teachings of Jesus and provide our students with the knowledge and tools to make just choices in life.
- Our tradition of academic excellence is due to the work of a dedicated faculty and administration, as well as an involved parent group.
- All work together to form a nurturing community for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
|Tuition Notes||There is a different fee for NonParishioners|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Field Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Field Hockey,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntingdon Valley Grades: PK-10 | 164 students
1845 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
(215) 947-6595 12 PK-10
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
3040 Walton Rd
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 825-0160 2.1 NS-8
- Blue Bell Grades: Inquire with school | 61 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 275-1775 1.2 Inquire with school
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 10.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.