Centre Square Academy
- Our campus is designed for the child. Our scheduling is tailored for the busy working family.
- We offer a premium educational program with first class early and aftercare availability so that you don't have to worry about what your child is doing after school.
- We close only for the very worst of weather conditions.
Centre Square Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuitions are based upon program selection Early toddler through Elementary.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia McNicholas|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610)828-2288 5.2 NS-6
- Ambler Grades: NS-2 | 183 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)646-2665 5.5 NS-2
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.