Calvary Baptist School
Calvary Baptist School inspires students to discover their purpose and to engage their hearts, heads, and hands in service to Christ both locally and globally.
We seek to provide a quality education for grades PK3-12 in a Christ-honoring environment.
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 389 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Number of AP Courses
AP Calculus, AP English Grammar & Composition, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US HIstory
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Calvary Baptist School inspires students to discover their purpose and to engage their hearts, heads, and hands in service to Christ both locally and globally.
Endorse Calvary Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.