Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children.
- We seek to provide a quality education for grades PK3-12 in a Christ-honoring environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Grammar & Composition, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US HIstory|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Calvary Baptist School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children. We seek to provide a quality education for grades K-12 in a Christ-honoring environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JenkintownGrades: NS-12 | 568 students
575 Washington Ln
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- HatfieldGrades: PK-8 | 218 students
2980 Cowpath Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440
- LansdaleGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
493 E Main St
Lansdale, PA 19446
- Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 125 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.