Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children.
- We seek to provide a quality education for grades PK3-12 in a Christ-honoring environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Grammar & Composition, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US HIstory|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Calvary Baptist School exists to assist parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children. We seek to provide a quality education for grades K-12 in a Christ-honoring environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hatfield Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
2980 Cowpath Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440
(215)721-9098 3.7 PK-8
- Lansdale Grades: NS-12 | 840 students
1000 Forty Foot Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215)362-2675 1.7 NS-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.