Hopwood Nursery School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 79 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Hopwood School and Camp was established in 1968.
- The Hopwood School operates from September through mid June providing quality education and care for children ages 2 to 5.
- The Hopwood Summer Day Camp operates from mid June through August providing a rich environment for art, dance, theater, athletics, nature, exploration and community for children ages 3 to 12.
- We have a wonderful staff of dedicated, state certified teaching professionals that have been with the school for many years. Please take the time visit our website to learn more about us, our philosophy, curriculum and the many programs dedicated to your child's bright future.
Endorse Hopwood Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.